A Sweet Jamboree Bash
Visit Sugar Land is gearing up for the holidays, and you’re invited to come unwrap the holiday magic and spread cheer at our “Sweet Jamboree” one-day event at the Sugar Land Heritage Museum and Visitor Center. Jingle your way to this family fun-filled event in the sweetest city in Texas and join us for this holiday celebration.
SWEET JAMBOREE SPECIAL EVENTS:
- Santa Meet and Greet: Bring your camera and snap a photo with Santa!
- Sugar Land Skeeters Fun: Get artsy and color away with Swatson themed-pages.
- Inspiration Stage Productions: In celebration of the holidays, enjoy Inspiration Stage's featured performance from their latest production, Disney's Frozen Jr.
- Sweetened History: Travel back in time with our friends from the George Ranch Historical Park and Fort Bend Museum, and learn how to make thaumatropes and how they became precursor to cinematography.
- Fort Bend Symphony Orchestra: Will delight us with an exciting and engaging concert. Plus, guests will have the opportunity to touch the orchestra’s woodwind and reed instruments.
- Elves on the Shelf: Get dazzled by this interactive elf skit performance.
- Event times: 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
- Sessions Music: Waltz into the holiday spirit with a handful of magical musical selections.
- Crafts & Games: Have fun and be crafty at booths with activities such as DIY paper-copters, snowflakes, Christmas card designing, letters to Santa, and frame ornaments.
- Frios Pop: You are in the sweetest city in Texas, so why not indulge in a tasty fruit to cream pop.
SWEET JAMBOREE HOLIDAY MARKET:
With the holidays upon us, shopping is on everyone’s mind and we’ve made it easier for you to shop while you enjoy our Sweet Jamboree celebration.
- Pinot’s Palette: Take names off your list this season, by buying them a decorative wood board, paintings, ornaments, and more.
- The Artsy Soul: Surprise your loved ones with a “Artsy in a Box” gift set this holiday season. Let them unleash their creativity while creating their own mosaic art piece.
- The Rustic Brush: Decorate for the holidays with wooden boards perfect for any room in your house.
- My Wittle Munchkin: Shop for both mom (or yourself) and the youngest members of your family for the holidays with clothes, hair accessories, and makeup.
WHERE: Sugar Land Heritage Museum and Visitor Center, 198 Kempner Street, Building B – 2nd Floor
- Event Hours: Saturday, Dec. 7, from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Visitor Center Hours: Tuesdays-Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Admission: Free Ticketed Event (Reserve Tickets Here)
- For more information, visit www.VisitSugarLandTX.com or call (281) 275-2045.
Are you in town for the weekend and want to book a night stay? Check out these SWEET OFFERS.
Make sure to follow us @VisitSugarLand on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest news on things happening in Sugar Land. Tag us in your posts and use #VisitSugarLandTX #SweeterInSL. For more information, contact us at 281.275.2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org